Tuesday 21 January 2014

Choosing An Appropriate And Comfortable Pair of Shoes For Your Office



Have you ever seen any boss receiving you with a smile on his face after watching you wearing your favorite pair of flip-flops at office? This may look like a dream turning into reality for anyone. But we all know this usually never happens at all. Despite of the relaxation for wearing anything in many offices, there is still a need to follow dress code to some extent. Many of us, like me, do not know the right way to follow fashion. But we do know that what we should wear at office or other places that we may need to visit for business affairs.

I prefer wearing a comfortable pair of shoes, even if it does not look good in my feet. I do this because at my office, employees are not allowed to wear any fancy looking dress or shoes. Some offices allow wearing what makes you feel easy. But some strictly prohibit wearing bright-colored and heavily embellished shoes.

Women shoes like peep toes, pumps, trainers, wedges, flats and many more are just few out of a large amount of variety available outside in the market. For me, those pairs of shoes are comfortable in which you can walk confidently. High-heel shoes can make you feel painful during walking all day long. But if you feel confident and happy while doing your work, just feel free to put them on. If there is no restriction of following described dress code at office, choose what your heart says to you. But keep one thing in your mind, in spite of the leniency for wearing shoes or dress of your choice, interview for a job at such offices always requires formal attire worn at that time.

Comfortable work shoes for women include every type because almost all women want to look good instead of searching for a soft and easy to carry pair at their offices. But if you are looking for a pair that actually is comfortable, choose it from a variety of trainers, sneakers, belle shoes, sandals and any other type of flat shoes that can help you roam from one place to another without any difficulty. You should know what your job wants from your side. For example, I am a front desk officer and I have to welcome visitors in a pleasant way. For this, I need to look pleasant and need to wear such a combination of shoes and dress that can be semi formal in looks and bright in color. With a puff of powder on my face and pleasant-looking dress and shoes, I indirectly affect the deals from the client side to the higher authorities. I prefer wearing heels less than three inches that make me look elegant and formal at the same time. I, usually, avoid wearing flat shoes with skirt because it does not look as good as it does with semi-heeled shoes. I do like flat women office shoes but I prefer wearing them with formal pants with a coat or shirt only. For me, definition of "being comfortable" is to look and feel beautiful by wearing what I like, elegantly. 

My piece of advice for choosing the right pair at work is that you should try each of the types of shoes available in the market and find your happy shoes. This means you should choose what your job requires from you to wear. At the same time, make your choice flexible enough to fulfill your need to look goo and feel comfortable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment