Sunday 30 March 2014

Choose The Best Shirt For Your Man



mens polo t shirts UK
I love shopping for my husband more than for myself. My friends think that I am crazy but I do not understand why I always plan to shop for myself and end up buying stuff for the best man of my life. I know buying things for my husband, Eric, cannot show my love for him. But it always makes him emotional when he sees all the stuff bought for him and nothing for myself. He always stops me doing this but this is something that is out of my control. My female friends usually make fun of me that shopping is something that women love or even die to do for themselves. But at this exciting time too I just think to buy stuff for my man.

My man has become addicted to my choice of clothing. He just transfers money to my account and tell me what type of formal or casual clothes he wants. Colors, styles and all other things are of my choice. Eric has an athletic figure that why I love to see me wearing shirts with shorter sleeves. His biceps look very sensual when he is wearing a shirt with half sleeves. My man spends his two hours of his everyday at gym. He started working out when he felt that his belly and chest were becoming bulky. During his first days at gym, he used to wear trousers that he asked me to buy for him for him or quarter pants that were stretchable so he could jog in the evening.

During his first few months at gym, he used to wear t-shirts that he wore while sleeping or at home. Obviously excessive sweating damages the material of everything that is on your body while exercising. Eric is a very busy man. He does not have much time for shopping for himself. He usually prefers shopping for some things from online shopping stores. Because of using his regular t-shirts at gym, he had nothing to wearing casually while going out with his friends or me. Eric asked me to buy some new t-shirts that look stylish and at the same they were breathable in this hot summer season.

I always prefer buying cotton made shirts for Eric for his office. This time I bought mens cotton polo neck shirt for him. He likes dark colors to be worn casually. So I bought these shirts in dark green, royal blue and mauve color. The t-shirts that he was wearing at gym had started looking very old and out of fashion. I bought a pair of men neck short sleeves t-shirts for him. I know how much he likes to show his biceps while going anyway. And I love it when women turn around to see such a handsome man walking besides me as the best man of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment